Have questions about our product or company? Check out these FAQ's below.
1) Can even "non-techy" people use the Vinyl2USB™ Converter?
Absolutely! The Vinyl2USB™ Converter is specifically designed for people who aren't computer experts.
2) What computers is the Vinyl2USB™ Converter compatible with?
The Vinyl2USB™ Converter is compatible with both Microsoft Windows PC's and Macintosh computers.
3) Does your product record in Stereo or Mono?
It can record in either. Some customers prefer mono for spoken word and audio books. Stereo is the general method for audio files.
4) Can I save my music as separate files/tracks/songs?
Yes, you can save your music as separate songs/tracks/files, or as one single file/track for audio books or spoken word.
5) What if I have questions or problems with my order?
Simply click here to access our support center.
6) When will my order ship?
Most orders ship within 24-48 hours. Click here to track your order.
USA orders are shipped via USPS First Class mail and take 2-5 business days to arrive.
If you are outside the USA, your order will could take 2-4 weeks or more to arrive.
7) Can I change my shipping address after I order?
Unfortunately, due to our automated system, most shipping addresses cannot be changed after ordering.
8) My records contain voice recordings, not music. Will the converter still work?
Yes. The Vinyl2USB™ Converter converts voice recordings as well as music recordings.
9) Will my personal information be kept safe?
Absolutely! Our ordering system is a 256-bit high-security checkout system handled by the well-known payment processing company, Paypal.com.
10) Does the Vinyl2USB™ Converter come with a retail box?
Yes! The Vinyl2USB™ Converter comes in a gift box, which makes it a perfect gift for someone with some old records.
11) How long does it take to transfer a record to a CD? Does your product offer a high speed transfer?
The process for transferring a record to the computer is a minute-for-minute process. There is not way to perform a high speed transfer when going from an analog source (record) to a digital destination (computer file).
12) How do I contact you?
You can contact ClearClick Software by clicking here.
Browse all of our products!